EDEN Bioscience Research Institute (EBRI)
EBRI is the biotech institution of EDEN Foundation
Its vision is to enlighten life through innovation
- Development of diagnostic tools for infectious diseases including urinary tract infections, diarrheal diseases, septicemia, pneumoniae,
- Development of vaccines, and novel drugs.
- Improve outcomes in maternal, newborn and child health — leading causes of mortality, inequality and poverty in African and Low- and Middle-Income Countries (LMIC).
The world has unprecedented innovative tools at its disposal; it is the time to take advantage of them to save the lives of billions.
As a Collaborating Centre, EBRI will:
- Support EDEN strategy and guidance on communicable and non-communicable diseases prevention
EBRI support EDEN policy making on communicable and non-communicable diseases by ensuring knowledge transmission in the scientific and policy making evidence in key areas such as operational research that improves the use of drugs, diagnostics and vaccines.
- Develop and test new products, indications and strategies for infectious diseases, non-communicable diseases
that inform policy and guidance
- Conduct evidence reviews and analysis to produces new scientific evidence and rigorous analysis that informs in
unexplored or underexplored fields of knowledge.