Strategic and privileged targets
We believe that change towards this vision will depend on engaging with:
- Rural and urban populations
- Basic communities (men, women, young, children) including their leaders.
- Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) and their leaders,
- Local authorities with their leaders (Municipalities, Regions, Presidents and Council members)
- Public and private healthcare settings
- Health students and professionals
- Community and consumer organizations
- Social movements
- Policy makers and those individuals, networks or institutions that generate and analyze health and sustainable development-related knowledge.
- General public