Vision of eden foundation
Guided by the belief that the achievement of sustainable development cannot be accomplished without a healthy population, EDEN Foundation seeks to help all individuals lead healthy and productive lives. In the developing world, it focuses on improving health and alleviating extreme poverty. In Cameroon, the foundation promotes access to education and health for all, professional insertion, agriculture and graphics arts. In 2015, the United Nations developed the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), a universal call to eradicate poverty and hunger, ensure global health and safety, and transform the world by 2030. The SDGs give us the way forward to achieve a better and more sustainable future for all. They respond to the global challenges the world faces, including those related to poverty, inequality, climate and environmental degradation, prosperity, peace and justice. The goals are interconnected and, to leave no one behind, it is important to reach each of them, and each of their targets. Our members firmly believe in universal and equitable access to the basic conditions that are necessary to achieve health and sustainable development for all.
Strategic and privileged targets
We believe that change towards this vision will depend on engaging with:
- Rural and urban populations
- Basic communities (men, women, young, children) including their leaders.
- Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) and their leaders,
- Local authorities with their leaders (Municipalities, Regions, Presidents and Council members)
- Public and private healthcare settings
- Health students and professionals
- Community and consumer organizations
- Social movements
- Policy makers and those individuals, networks or institutions that generate and analyze health and sustainable development-related knowledge.
- General public
Cares values and guiding principles
- Integrity and ethics EDEN Foundation leads its work in ensuring integrity and ethics. It is professional in its activities and respectful in all its interactions with policy-makers and communities.
- Exigence and professionalism We are placing the exigence and professionalism at the heart of our priorities. These values are continuously implemented in our organization to guarantee quality and success of all our projects.
- Proactivity EDEN foundation is proactive in all its enterprises. It aims to have impact in its activities and projects, and it takes initiative to have influence towards decision-makers.
- Stewardship We are driving our projects with responsible planning and management of resources.
- Commitment to developmentWe are putting commitment at the heart of our approach, to ensure both the growth and day-to-day management of projects.
Efforts Due to Enlightened Nations (EDEN) Foundation is a non-governmental, independent, scientific, apolitical, non-profit, humanitarian and charitable organization established at Yaoundé, Cameroon. EDEN Foundation is governed by the law No 90/53 of December 19, 1990 on the freedom of association, in application of the Constitution of the Republic of Cameroon, Receipt of declaration No 0622/RDA/J06/A2/SAAJP/BAPP. EDEN Foundation promotes health, sustainable development and healthy eco-tourism on a worldwide scale.
Founded University of Phoenix in 1976 in response to the changing needs of the workplace. It was part of his commitment to provide adults with the higher education they would need to fill those needs and for forty years, that’s exactly what we’ve done.